A lot of work goes into planning and preparing for conferences. And you want your attendees to get everything they can out of their experience. By offering a stress reduction program as a breakout session early in your event, you ensure that they are better able to:
- Prepare participants to let go of whatever stress or concerns that may prevent them from fully participating in your event
- Provide valuable life/work performance enhancing skills that they can use
Stress reduction training:
- Stops unproductive responses to stress
- Reduces days off from work due to stress related illness
- Increases employee satisfaction
- Diminishes negative attitudes
- Promotes personal accountability
- Develops greater focus
- Enhances creativity
- Increases productivity
Audiences agree, Jan’s extensive knowledge and common sense approach to this subject provides an enjoyable and informative presentation that rates high on all attendee evaluations.
Jan also provides group/team decision making programs that help your attendees gain skills that will increase their sense of competency and confidence in group situations.